If the guest of the Hotel notifies about the delay, but there is no 100 % prepayment, guests are provided with accommodation on any free places with the deduction of the fee for any no shows and without paying any compensation and the difference in the cost, in the absence of free places - accommodation is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
To shorten the duration of the reservation the guest should notify the administration no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure. In the absence of notification, the administration has the right to withhold an amount equal to the cost of the night.
Settling in the room, the guest is obliged to examine the room and other property located in the room, guest house (cottage), including furniture and appliances.
The absence of claims of the guest means taking at his disposal rooms and other property in satisfying condition and of good quality. If there are claims when taking the room, guest house (cottage) the guest is obliged to immediately inform the administrator, in this case, defective (out of order) property is replaced.
The guest is obliged to hand over the equipment, furniture and appliances in their original condition. In case of breakage or loss of the guest is obliged to pay
In case of breakage or loss of the guest is obliged to pay In case of loss or damage to the property of the Hotel, compensate for the damage in accordance with the procedure provided for by the current legislation.
The amount of compensation is determined in accordance with the current property prices immediately.
At the guest's request unauthorized persons can stay at the Hotel from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., subject to registration with the administrator on the basis of an identity document.
After 11 p.m., the guest is obliged to pay
pay for the room or extra bed.
Guests are not allowed within the Hotel:
- Smoke in the room;
- Smoke indoor the Hotel;
- Keep animals and birds in the room;
- Photo and video shooting without the Hotels’ permission;
- Self-repair of Hotels’ equipment;
- Gain access to various utilities of the Hotel;
- Rearrange the furniture in the room;
- Take out towels, bedspreads and other property belonging to the Hotel outside the base;
- Guests who have the right to carry and store weapons by the nature of their activity are required to submit documents certifying this right at the request of the Hotel administration.
Obligations of Guest:
- Take care of the property of the Hotel;
- Keep quite in the room & public area of the Hotel from 11.00 PM till 7:00 AM;
- Do not disturb the other guests of the Hotel;
- Consider Security and Reception instructions;
- When leaving the room turn off a tap, close the windows and door and hand over a room key to the Reception of the Hotel;
- Pay all room & extra charges upon the check out. In case of a temporary departure with no notification and no prepayment Guest loses the right of accommodation;
- Observe fire safety rules in the Hotel;
- Notify Hotel’s Reception of guests staying after 11:00 PM and make an extra payment;
- Observe the Hotel regulations;
- Be responsible for accompanied minors and do not leave them unattended
Rules of accommodation and internal regulations:
- in case of violation of the rule on the prohibition of smoking in the room, the Guest is obliged to pay for general cleaning of the room at a cost of 5,000 (five thousand) rubles. The cost of general cleaning is included in the total bill. In addition, the Hotel has the right to terminate the provision of hotel services unilaterally;
- to compensate for damage in case of loss or damage to the property of the Hotel in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The amount of damage is determined by the Hotel administration on the day of damage detection. Parking cars is made in strictly designated areas in agreement with the hotel administrator. The hotel is not responsible:
- for work of municipal services, including for emergency and other power outage and as a result of water supply and heating;
- for violation of terms of rendering services and (or) for shortcomings of the rendered services if such violation or shortcomings arose due to fault of the guest and (or) owing to force majeure.
- for the things left by guests, sports equipment on the territory of the Hotel and near the rooms or for the safety of property left in public places ;
- owing to the loss, loss of guests money, other currency values, securities and other precious things during the stay at the Hotel;
- for the loss of other valuables of the guest in the room, in case of violation of the order of residence; in case of detection of loss of personal belongings from the room, the guest must immediately notify the administration.
- for any independent changes of the hotel accommodation conditions by the guests, resulting in additional costs;
- in case of early arrival of the guest to the Hotel;
- for the life, safety and health of minors during their stay at the Hotel (legal representatives of minors bear such responsibility);
- for possible inaccuracies made in brochures, booklets and other literature and sources that are made without its participation and are used as auxiliary information materials;
- for hospitalization of the guest, the Hotel doesn't bear the costs of such hospitalization as well.
The Administration reserves the right to:
- call the police in case of violation of public order and rules of residence, as well as terminate the service agreement unilaterally without compensation for the cost of paid services, and collect a fine from the offender in the amount of 30 000 rubles.;
- the right to refuse extension of stay in case of violation of hotel policies, late payment of services or causing material damage to the Hotel by a guest;
- limit the use of premises in cases of fire alarm, smoke, fire, flooding, and in case of violation of the Hotel policies, public order, the order of use of appliances by the guest or guest's absence after the deadline for check-out.
The administration reserves the right to visit the room without the consent of the guest in case of accidents, smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation of the present rules of accommodation, public order, the order of use of household appliances. In case of complaints from the guest, the administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict, provided by law.
Book of comments and suggestions is at the reception and is given upon request of the guest.
In cases not covered by the present rules, the Hotel and hotel guests are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
At 11:00 am local time, the room should be completely free.
At the end of the agreed period of stay and the time of check-out, the guest is obliged to vacate the room and leave it in good condition. Check-out of the room is made after the inspection of the room by an authorized person from the Hotel, by taking in the keys to the room administrator.
The guest is obliged to hand over the equipment, furniture and appliances in their original condition. In case of breakage of furniture, malfunction of equipment, loss of inventory or smashing the dishes the guest is obliged to pay in full according to "Price list for property damage" (at the administrator). Administration reserves the right to keep the cost of the spoiled (damaged) property according to the "Price list for property damage" from the amount of security made upon check-in, in this case, if the amount of security is not enough, the guest is to pay the missing difference no later than the day of check-out (departure).
After check-out the guest must leave the Hotel or pay for the stay at the Hotel with the consent of the administration and subject to availability.
In the case of absence of the guest after the time for his departure (check-out) from the room, the administration has the right to create a Commission, open the room and make an inventory of the property located in the room. All property left by the guest after the deadline for check-out from the room, is subject to removal from the room, the guest is responsible for the property on their own. The administration can take responsibility of material values in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents, but this is not a mandatory obligation of the administration. In this case, these items must be stored for 30 (thirty) days, after which they can be transferred to the police.